Welcome to the HP Live Network Help and Support Page.
The HP Live Network offers an online community providing a central location for HP customers to share information and learn about add-on content, extensions and related activities across the HP Software portfolio.
Full access to the various areas is available to HP Customers with current maintenance contracts for the relevant products.
Customers: For full access, you must have an HP Passport account, and you must have entered in your products SAIDS, here:
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Yes. Your access will be limited, but you can still browse through many of the content offerings for different products. Anyone may create an HP Passport account.
- This is not an HPLN specific issue; such things should be directed towards the Product or Content communities, either in their discussion forums, or by contacting their Community owners listed as Contacts, or by opening a Support case for the Product in question. Please note that Community Contributed Content is supported via the community only, and nearly all Partner provided content is supported via their communities or via the partner, and not via HP Software Support or SSO.
- Before contacting the HP Live Network team,please do the following:
- Check that your SAIDs are associated with your account, list the expected products when expanded, and have not expired, here: https://softwaresupport.hp.com/group/softwaresupport/settings
- If you do see the correct SAIDs and products listed, but still are unable to access the Product's content communities, save the SAID listing that product, remove it, and add it back in - this will trigger a one time rebuild of your access. After that, log out and back in.
- If your issues are still not resolved, please contact us via the link displayed under the QuickLinks for reaching HP Live Network Support.
- Your company’s purchasing personnel or HP Sales Representative should have a list of all SAIDs from the contracts and/or invoices from HP, or they may contact their HP Sales Representative for assistance. You may also use the Software Support Online site for help, by opening a ticket for support contract issues, here: https://softwaresupport.hp.com/group/softwaresupport/settings
- You change your email address (and company) information via HP Passport.
- Go here: https://softwaresupport.hp.com
- Log in via Sign-in with HP Passport from the top of the screen
- Select edit your profile
- Select Change Contact Information , update as appropriate and submit your changes.
- Log off then back in and your contact information will be updated.
Q: I'm an HP Partner, and am not able to access some assets within HPLN or via LNc. What do I do?
- HP Global Software Parthers registered with SWPP have access similar to customers. If this is not the case, please contact your partner representative, and direct them to contact us.
My question isn't answered, what do I do?
- If you have an HPLN specific issue, such as account problems, portal malfunction/problem, or standalone LNc issue, please contact the HPLN Team.
- If you have a Product or Product Content issue, please refer to the relevant community for content documentation, discussion, and contact information.
- If you are an HP Employee or a Community Owner, you have additional options available to you via the Associated Communities listing; please follow those before contacting us directly.